Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Days


OK! all of you teen girls out there that are never sure what to wear.. (and dont lie! every girl doesn't know what to wear sometimes!!) I am here to help! Or to try my best at it! I will be posting some outfits I design by using one of coolest sites EVER--Polyvore.com. So... here we go!

This morning I woke up and wondered 'what do I wear today?' and just like every other teenage girl... I checked the weather, checked what i had to do for the day(because you don't want to dress too nice... or too bummy :) hehe) and last but not least, I went through my whole wardrobe till I found something that I thought would be suitable... here is something like what I wore today... but I did use my imagination and added a LOT to the outfit.



In the future when I am blogging.. I won't always be posting 'What I am Wearing'.. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations as much as i enjoy making them!!
--
Vintage-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment